ManUniCast was designed, built, and implemented by:
- Stuart Anderson - web site programming and interface design;
- Jonathan Fairman, Douglas Lowe - weather and air-quality model setup programming;
- Gordon McFiggans, David Schultz - project leads;
- Elsa Lee, Ryo Seo-Zindy - site template graphic design.
Support was provided by:
- Chris Paul - server maintenance, IT Services;
- Simon Hood and George Leaver - Research Infrastructure Team, IT Services;
- Tony Brown - (former) Associate Dean for Teaching & Learning;
- Alison Hamilton - eLearning Manager, Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The mobile app version was partially funded by the Learning Through Research Project, Teaching and Learning Support Office, Directorate for the Student Experience, University of Manchester.